Government Sales Executive (Training & Consultancy)
FULL TIME | WISEN HR SERVICES
Work Experience: 4-5 years
Location: Mombasa road, Nairobi
Our client, a well-established ISO 9001:2008 certified supply chain consulting company, is recruiting an experienced, dynamic, result and career driven individual for the position of Government Sales Executive.
- Introduce and market the company’s consulting and training programs to the Government market
- Build brand awareness and preference of company’s services by networking in public sector verticals to enhance government end-user relationships and develop sales opportunities.
- Lead persuasion steps in sales process, including qualifying, relationship building, needs evaluation, solution development/presentation, and closing.
- Accountable for achieving financial sales targets.
- As subject matter expert on complex government purchasing process and solution strategies, partners with other internal stakeholders to achieve sales goals and grow market share of government business
- Sustain an in-flow of business from the company’s existing client base
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients
Skills, Abilities & Values
- Experience selling to the Government/public sector is a MUST
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field
- Capable of interacting at senior management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable integrity
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online on or before 17th August 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.