Accountants Job West Pokot County
Accountants Job at West Pokot County
Reporting to senior accountant finance department, an officer at this level will be responsible for performing variety of accounting work;
Accountants Job Responsibilities
- Preparing and verification of vouchers.
Primary data entry.
- Writing and balancing of cashbook.
- Maintain imprest and advances ledger.
- Maintain vote book.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by senior accountant.
Requirement for the Accountants Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Bachelor of commerce (Accounting or Finance option).
- Have knowledge in computerized accounting.
- CPA part II qualification
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
STAND OUT from the competition. Get A Professional CV That Will Impress Employers. Click Here For Details