Royal Business School – Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Courses
Getting there…… To qualify as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) candidates must pass the CPA examinations administered by the Kenta Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board (KASNED) .
KASNEB REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR CPA
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) with an aggregate average of at least C+ provided the applicant has obtained a minimum of C+ in both English and Mathematics.
• KASNEB technician or professional examination certificate
• A degree from a recognized university
• Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by KASNEB
KASNEB Registration Deadlines June Exams: 30th November
December Exams: 31st May. Renewal date: 1st July
At RBS we facilitate KASNEB registration for new students
Bring: copy of ID, 2 colored passport photos and K.C.S.E result slip
Committed students with a deep passion for accounting can combine section 1&2, 3&4 and 5&6 to complete the course in a record 11/2 years.
Registered students who are holders of certain degrees, certificates and diplomas recognized by KASNEB will be granted exemptions on paper by paper basis.
CPA PART 1
• Financial accounting
• Commercial law
• Entrepreneurship and communication
• Management accounting
• Public finance and taxation
CPA PART 2
• Company law
• Financial management
• Financial reporting
• Auditing and assurance
• Management information systems
• Quantitative analysis
CPA PART 3
• Strategy, Governance and Ethics
• Advanced Management Accounting
• Advanced financial management
• Advanced public finance and taxation
• Advanced auditing and assurance
• Advanced financial reporting