Kenya Defence Force Recruitment 2016-2017 Advert
The Kenya Defence Forces has called for applications for general service officer cadets and specialist officers.
The force wants qualified medical officers, pharmacists, nurses, anesthetists, education officers, mathematicians to join its ranks.
It is also seeking entrepreneurs, IT specialists, telecommunication engineers, aeronautical engineers, public affairs officers, meteorologists, chaplains/Imams and GIS programmers.
In a notice in the dailies on Monday, signed by Assistant Chief of Defence Forces (personnel and Logistics), KDF said Kenyan citizens aged 18-26 years qualify for the cadet post.
Those not older than 29 years and who meet KDF’s physical and mental fitness standards will be appointed to the specialist officers’ jobs.
“Men should have a minimum height of 5ft 3 in while women should be 5 ft tall. The applicants must have no criminal record,” the notice read in part.
“Female candidates must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire four-month training.”
Applications are to be sent by August 31. Those shortlisted will be notified from September 22.
- Kenya Defence force Constabulary Entry Requirements
- Kenya Defence Force Recruits-Service Members Requirements
- Kenya Defence Force Tradesmen Requirements
- Kenya Defence Forces Specialist Officers Requirements
- Kenya Defence Forces Recruitment
- General Service Officer GSO Cadets Requirements