Junior Software Programmers Internships
Paid Junior Software Programmers Internship at Avechi
We are a growing web platform in Kenya, we are looking for a serious and determined young individual looking for an opportunity to become a programmer/developer
No experience is needed, you shall be trained. You just need to be a positive open minded person who is willing to self-learn and is passionate about coding
Qualified candidate will have to undergo a 1 year internship process with a paid allowance and other benefits
Successful internships will lead to a full time position before or after the end of internship
Junior Software Programmers Internship Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced web based software applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Maintain and support systems once they are up and running.
All candidates are also expected to undertake and partake in all other works in our office that do not fall under software programming as you continue your training
Qualifications for the Junior Software Programmers Internship
- Must be highly disciplined and a great self learner
- Must have an A or A- in Maths, KCSE
- Available full time, this is not part-time
- Must be between ages 20 to 24yrs old
- Good knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues
How to Apply
Send application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate your Maths grade and overall grade in KCSE
*Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted