Current Sales Internships in Kenya 2017
Sales Internships at Alternate Doors
We are currently recruiting Interns. Focus on HR Software as a Service-Currently recruiting Sales Interns
The Internship is for 3months and we will offer training and al relevant support. We are looking hire fulltime employees after the 3months internship-This will depend on your perfromance as an intern.
Sales Internship Responsibilities
- Contact MSMEs( Micro,Small and Medium companies)prospects by phone and email (60 – 80 calls per day)
- Sales are conducted via web conference and phone ( DEMOs)
- Some clients would require Sales Visits- DEMOs
- Schedule is Full-time Monday-Friday (no nights or weekends)
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Track record of exceeding expectations
- A desire to have a successful career in sales
- Ability to articulate our value proposition to MSMEs via webinars, Inperson,online demos, phone, and email
- Experience identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills
- Great attitude, high motivation, and a passion for growth
Qualifications for the Sales Internship
- You have an eye for detail
- You like to work in a team and help everyone succeed
- You are passionate about sales and want to do it as a long-term career
- You have a positive attitude
- You are competitive
- Any Education background,( IT , HR or a Business related course- experience in interacting with MSMEs is preffered but not required.
- Experience in Sales in ( Software, Microfinance, Banking, Insurance, Directory -Listing) would be an added plus).-Experience however is not required.
What we will provide.
- Monthly Stipend- Transport and Communication Costs
- Business Cards and other Marketing
How to Apply