Summit – Sales Business Development Manager Job
Job Category: Manufacturing
Our client, a leading Manufacturer in the FCMG segment is looking for a Sales Business development Manager for their office in Nairobi. The ideal candidate will Plan, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to generate sales of company’s products in order to achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Identify new market segments & craft strategies to exploit opportunities for increased sales.
- Develop Sales plans and budgets for sales team.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity & trends.
- Maintains & expands customer base by building & maintaining rapport with key customers
- Develop accurate sales forecasting
- Work with the Production lead to ensure to prevent any stock-outs
- Hold weekly meetings/monthly reviews with sales team focusing on key KPI’s and activities
- Actively & constantly evaluate sales team productivity levels to ensure they are in line with target
- Debt Management for overdue payments and accounts
- Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of sales strategies
- Maintain account information, generate reports and manage sales productivity in a CRM System
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing degree or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 7 + years’ experience in FMCG segment
- 5 years working experiences in Sales Managerial level with direct reports
- Must have experience channelling FMCG to retail and consumer clients
- Experience selling within the COMESA block will be an added bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter to make the most of leads and professional network
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Management
Salary: KES 150,000.00
Deadline: November 17, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.