Cytonn | Financial Advisor Trainee 2017
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, hospitality and technology.
In order to access and manage our growing clientele; we are looking for highly ambitious, infectiously positive, creative and determined individuals who are looking to enhance their sales skills. Cytonn Investments will offer selected individuals the opportunity to join the sales team full-time, once the 3-month training period is completed.
Those hired into the sales training program will develop a wide range of sales and research skills as they immerse themselves in the Cytonn’s business model and sales strategies.
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
- Skilfully closing sales
- General management, administration and reporting responsibilities relating to client coverage
- Handle customer complaints and resolve problems
- Identify and cultivate appropriate prospective clients, and follow up on new business opportunities
- Fearless cold calling and business generation
- Facilitating sales presentations
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Has an undergraduate degree with at least second class lower honours from a recognizable institution
- KCSE Grade C+ and above
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Effective negotiating and closing skills
- Presentable and with good command of the English language
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.cytonn.com/jobs/336 →